“Is not My Word like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?” – Jeremiah 23:29
God broke “grief”/the rock, in my life. It had a grip on me… but, GOD broke it!! Praise the Lord!! What is “the rock” in your life? Apply, profess, confess, proclaim the Word! The Word of GOD is like a hammer, that will break “it” into pieces!!
Thank you Jesus!!
An excerpt of my book – 2 of 3
Title: Fill The Heavens
There is an office vacancy in Heaven that was filled by the anointed cherub Lucifer. He had become proud and rebelled against God, and he was hurled to the ground with a third of the angels. Now, the vacancy must be filled up to overflow by true worshipers, to worship God in spirit and truth.
The prophets and kings of old
We read in the Word that the prophets and kings of old, occupied the office of worship. Worship was a way of life in those days. Unspotted from the corruptions of the world, and pure in spirit and truth.
Prophecy came after worship. And so came victory after worship. The Temple continually had worshipers that filled the void in the heavens. And the king called the worshipers before every battle. The Angel of the Lord, working with them… commanded worship before the walls fell, before the sea opened, before the victory of every battle.
The Prophets and kings, were the forerunners… before the King of kings came to earth to set up His kingdom!
The early church
The early church, from the book of Acts… occupied the office of worship. But, through the years and the watering down of the pure gospel; the office of true worship, has been abandoned.
48. “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:
49. ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50. Has My hand not made all these things?’
23. “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. The Word of God is spirit and truth. And to the church; release His Word in worship and praise!
In the church of today; worship is mingled with worldly words and music. It’s just noise. And it’s very unfortunate to see how far the church has removed itself from it’s pure and undefiled post. The result is, no power.
The Fall of Lucifer
12. “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13. For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15. Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.”
The purpose of the anointed cherub
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.
Note: He who covers, was he who covered the holy places with worship. Until, iniquity was found in him.
The church of God is called to occupy the heavens
The place of worship must be filled with the praises of the church. The Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands.
The Heavenly Sanctuary
11. But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12. Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.
7. For God is the King of all the earth;
Sing praises with understanding.
8. God reigns over the nations;
God sits on His holy throne.
9. The princes of the people have gathered together,
The people of the God of Abraham.
For the shields of the earth belong to God;
He is greatly exalted.
Exalt the LORD our God,
And worship at His holy hill;
For the LORD our God is holy.
And one cried to another and said:
“Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts;
The whole earth is full of His glory!”
In The Name of Jesus. Amen.